[Factc] {Disarmed} Prepare for the "Complex and Messy" Challenges of Fall 2020

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 9 10:04:52 PDT 2020

Hello, everyone.
I just wanted to make you aware of this FREE virtual conference.
REMOTE: The Connected Faculty Summit
Some key phrases from the description below that grabbed my attention: "prepare for the challenge of teaching in what promises to be a complex and messy fall semester," "discover immediate ways to improve online class delivery" "design a better back to school, for this fall and beyond," "learn best practices by discipline."
There will also be sessions on diversity, equity, and inclusion, which I am particularly interested in.
Peace,
Jen
PS-- I have registered ... I hope I might "see" many of you there.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Jennifer Whetham (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Assessment, Teaching, and Learning (ATL), Education Division

Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)

jwhetham at sbctc.edu<mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4354 • c: 206-310-1291

COVID 19 Remote Learning Resources<https://bit.ly/3byJaBm>

STEM Communities of Practice Information<https://bit.ly/2XmjnJ6>

Lifeboat/KISS Recordings<https://bit.ly/3ee4lLc>