[Factc] advising models info. request

Anne Brackett abrackett at everettcc.edu
Wed Jun 19 14:56:24 PDT 2019

Hello,
Different colleges are using various advising models to support students.
I'm interested in collecting information about the various models (and
would be happy to share what I learn in a google doc) and have listed a few
questions of interest below.  If this information is already available
somewhere else, please let me know.

1. Are students required to see an advisor on your campus?  If so, how
often and under what circumstances?

2.What constitutes advising on your campus?  Do faculty or staff (or both)
provide this service to students?

3. Do you have an early alert system?  If so, what does this entail?

Thank you in advance. I hope that your end of the quarter is going well!

Anne Brackett
Co-Chair Guided Pathways Steering Committee
Chemistry Faculty
Everett Community College
pronouns: she/her