[Factc] NWeLearn Topic and Keynote Survey

Lewis, Jerry jlewis at columbiabasin.edu
Thu Jan 24 10:38:07 PST 2019

Please take this quick (3-7 min) survey<https://columbiabasin.evaluationkit.com/Respondent/Survey?id=OPyQLx%2f7rNko1DMVrvqHJoxJUxNPUk%2b%2bo49P9UFN%2fbfpAlsNOuGE0k92DXcbUbckRuVkdE4bEAKAO2ynSJafeQ%3d%3d> to inform the NWeLearn Board on topics of interest and keynote preferences for our next and future conferences if this is an area of interest to you (see description below).  If you are on our MailChimp list, you should have already gotten an invitation.  Please take the poll by Monday 1/28, if possible.

If you're not familiar with NWeLearn, we offer a regional (WA, OR, ID, mainly, but others certainly welcome), cost-effective conference with high quality sessions by (you and) your colleagues and peers.  Our sessions are not strictly about distance learning, but more where technology, teaching and learning converge.  We have topics that range from accessibility to regular and substantive interaction to pedagogy to virtual reality and more.   See our program from 2018<http://nwelearn.org/conference/program/> for an idea.

This year, we will be in Bend, OR on Oct. 18 & 19.  Mark your calendar and make a plan to come!

[cid:image001.png at 01D4B3C0.5E764910]

Connect with the NWeLearning Community (hover for descriptions):

[Title: Slack - Description: You can find us on Slack. Sign up for our Slack community group (nwelearn) and subscribe to topics. Join us to share information on research, elearning tools, conferences, job openings and more.]<https://join.slack.com/t/nwelearn/shared_invite/enQtNDY4NzE0Mzg1NjU1LTZkZWUyOTE5ZDhjZmMzYjZiMGNhYTc2MmUzNDMwYTQzY2JjYWY2Y2RkYTk2ZmE5NDkxNjEwNTEzZWU4ODViZDk>   [Title: Mailchimp - Description: Mailchimp mailing list - sign up on our web site.] <http://nwelearn.org/>   [Title: Facebook - Description: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/NWeLearn>    [Title: Twitter - Description: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/nwelearn>
--
Jerry Lewis
Director for eLearning & Virtual Campus