[Factc] FACTC Winter Meeting in Olympia

Taylor, Terry ttaylor at shoreline.edu
Fri Dec 20 16:10:31 PST 2019

Hi all,

We have discovered a conflict* with our planned date of Feb. 13 & 14 for our meeting and legislative reception.   We are currently considering either Feb. 6 &  7 or Feb. 20 & 21.  We are attempting to work out the details but if you have any strong feelings about either of those dates please let me know ASAP.

Enjoy the break,

Terry
(FACTC president 2019-20)

*Apparently the TVW gala....how can we compete with anything called a gala?  Who knew that TVW had a gala....... I've never owned a tuxedo... those and many more questions remain unanswered.

Terry L. Taylor
Assistant Dean, The Honors College
Professor of History, Political Science, and International Studies

Shoreline Community College

5343 FOSS
16101 Greenwood Ave. North

Shoreline, WA 98133 USA