[Factc] Spring Meeting

Smith, Gerard GSmith at clark.edu
Thu Apr 25 11:41:06 PDT 2019

Finalized  agenda attached and some directions from Rob.   The location of our working dinner will be announced later.   Also, we will be electing officers, all positions are open unless the current officer volunteers for another year.

Hi Gerry,

We'll be meeting in the Lair Student Center, building 6, in the Littlefoot Room.  I'll have some signs prominently displayed by the building and on the doors to direct our FACTC members.

Directions from downtown:  From the Davenport Hotel on W. Spokane Falls Blvd,
Go north on Washington to Mission (approximately one mile)  and turn right.  Go east on Mission approximately 2.5 miles to N. Greene Street.   Turn left.  Spokane Community College is on the Northeast corner of this intersection.

Turn in to the first entrance on Greene and go down to the stop sign.  Turn left and then after about 130 feet, turn left.  (there is some construction going on to the right behind the chain link fence.)  go down this drive toward three buildings:  the library on the left, the Lair just east of the Library, and the Old main building on the right.  The facilities guy told me there should be no trouble with parking but I'll double check with security tomorrow.  Building 6, the Lair, is the building we're using and there are several blossoming trees along side the south side.  I'll have some FACTC signs staked into the ground to help guide and direct.

It's really pretty easy to find us.  Let me know  what else we need to do.

See you next week,
Rob B Vogel

Date and Location

May 1-3, 2019
The Davenport Grand Hotel
333 W Spokane Falls Blvd, Spokane WA
800-918-9344<tel:800-918-9344> or 509-458-3330<tel:509-458-3330>