[Factc] OER Copyright Clarification Proposal

Smith, Gerard GSmith at clark.edu
Wed Nov 14 11:51:15 PST 2018

Hello FACTC,

For those interested in reading the full report from Boyoung concerning clarification of copyrighted material on state-funded agency webpages, please find the attached full report.  Some concerns were that the proposal sought to solve a problem that does not exist.   Her full report may change your mind.     We will have an up or down vote on whether to support this policy during our Feb. 8th meeting.    A link the document can be found below.

Thanks,

Gerry