[Factc] Notes for fall 2017 retreat/meeting

Vaughn, Denise Denise.Vaughn at seattlecolleges.edu
Fri Jan 12 14:09:55 PST 2018

Greetings,

At the end of the fall retreat/meeting at Dumas Bay, I was appointed as secretary. During the meetings, I was not officially taking minutes for FACTC, but have put together the attached notes as part of my report to SCC. Please see the attached, and if there is something you would like added for the record, I will add that on.

See you in February in Olympia!

Denise Vaughn
Seattle Central College
FACTC Secretary