[Factc] Fw: Position Opening Announcement - Dean of Instruction for Academics

Schmeling, LaVerta LaVerta.Schmeling at cptc.edu
Fri Apr 13 18:28:42 PDT 2018

I am forwarding this for everyone to share with your schools.

LaVerta Schmeling, Mathematics Instructor

FACTC Representative for CPTC
[http://www.cptc.edu/images/brand-standards/cptc_simon2.png]
16-208 • 4500 Steilacoom Blvd. SW • Lakewood WA 98499 • T: 253-589-5887<tel:253.000.0000>
laverta.schmeling at cptc.edu

twitter.com/CloverParkTech • facebook.com/CloverParkTech
Excellence. Experience. Employment. Redefine education at Clover Park Technical College.