[Factc] Fall Retreat: Equty and Inclusion

Smith, Gerard GSmith at clark.edu
Wed Jun 14 10:22:19 PDT 2017

Hello FACTC representatives

Attached you will find the agenda for our Fall Retreat on Equity and Incuslion to be held at the Dumas Bay Centre, on Oct. 6th-8th.  We have reserved 45 rooms, with an addition 5 rooms possible, but those would be double occupancy.  So, please let me know if you plan to attend by Monday 6/19 and then we can determine how many other faculty to invite.

FACTC will collect the funds for lodging and meals, and then pay Dumas Bay Centre at the end of the retreat.

Below are individual costs for the retreat.

Two nights lodging:             $112.40
Meals:                                    $88.10
Total:                                    $200.50

RETREAT BREAKFAST-Saturday      $10.50

RETREAT BREAKFAST-Sunday        $10.50

RETREAT LUNCH-Saturday              $13.50

RETREAT LUNCH-Sunday                $13.50

RETREAT SUPPER-Friday                  $20.05

RETREAT SUPPER-Saturday              $22.05

Please make checks for food and lodging out to Randy and send to him:

 Randy Nelson
FACTC Treasurer
4403 - 51st AVE SW
Seattle, WA 98116