[Factc] FW: Common Course Content

Staci Simmelink-johnson staci.simmelink-johnson at wwcc.edu
Fri Apr 21 08:09:35 PDT 2017

Gerry,
Hope this helps!!
Staci
WWCC

From: David Owens
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 3:10 PM
To: Staci Simmelink-johnson <staci.simmelink-johnson at wwcc.edu>
Subject: Re: Common Course Content

Staci,

All of our composition syllabi are public and can be found HERE<http://www.wwcc.edu/cat/course_details2.cfm?DC=ENGL%26&CC=200&CN=101> for ENGL 101 and HERE<http://www.wwcc.edu/cat/course_details2.cfm?DC=ENGL%26&CC=200&CN=102> for ENGL 102.

If that's all they are asking for, they are welcome to them. And, yes, we would be happy to read their findings.

Thanks,

-David