[Etag] Fw: HCX Mobile Accessibility update

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Thu Jan 27 11:25:52 PST 2022

Greetings ETAG,

Sharing with you as promised. The following email and attachment are what I sent to the Disability Support Services Council regarding HCX Mobile Accessibility. Tim, you specifically mentioned wanting this information, so please let me know that you've received it.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>