[Etag] Update and cancelling May ETAG meeting

Lentini, Marc mlentini at highline.edu
Mon May 10 17:44:00 PDT 2021

Hi folks,

We’re going to cancel next week’s ETAG Meeting. The SBCTC is going to need a few weeks to get a handle on the recently announced transitions in Ed Tech/Open Ed, and the Ed Tech Commons team is heads-down on prepping for launch. Two updates on projects:

  *   STAC is later this week, so I’ll give them your feedback on the laptops-for-students proposal. ETAG’s full report is attached.
  *   ELC is meeting this week. We’ll be giving a tour of the Commons and recruiting people to help fill out the implementation practices. Here’s our report to the council<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jBDsBhuWD2ppFiWgzo0HaI24av2SAsRUefm7JGvSDuA/edit#heading=h.3d1e78v5gt1e>.

If you have any questions… hit reply, or email me or Boyoung Chae (bchae at sbctc.edu<mailto:bchae at sbctc.edu>) directly.

Marc

Marc Lentini | Director of Educational Technology | Highline College
(206) 592-3778 |he.him.his