[Etag] Accessibility Rubric from IMS Global

Andy Duckworth aduckworth at sbctc.edu
Mon Nov 30 07:18:47 PST 2020

Good Morning Everyone!

Here is the link<https://imsglobal.zoom.us/rec/play/cgtZy0MMTeVu_AkT08HxasKmQqFyaZqgHHU_WrkQ2d2YiYZKMShYTUYtdoeoUtrlOBMpt-5m47Msfs8Q.sytAWn058QzMW8GI?continueMode=true&_x_zm_rtaid=JqputQj_S1aa7A0sFTFguA.1606749253171.127db722ea5a7568ad98a034a31695ab&_x_zm_rhtaid=860> to the recording from the IMS session on the 18th.

[signature_1044584145]
Andy Duckworth
Pronouns: he|him|his
Technology Innovation Officer