[DEOC] Agenda

Britten, Robert Robert.Britten at lwtech.edu
Wed Mar 22 14:24:55 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone,

Here is the agenda for the joint meeting with our Presidents/Chancellors at WACTC. It also includes the breakdown of the agendas for the various committees. I for one will attend the committee meeting my President is a member of.

The Panel discussion will include your DEO Leadership facilitated by Dr. Yoshiko Harden and Dr. Tim Stokes on Friday morning.

See you all tomorrow!

[cid:image003.png at 01D95CCA.12151120]
Robert Britten, Executive Director of EDI
W205C | 11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T:  (425) 739-8100 X8441 |  robert.britten at lwtech.edu<mailto:robert.britten at lwtech.edu>