[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] Listening and Feedback Sessions

Hannah Simonetti hsimonetti at btc.edu
Wed Jan 25 16:13:54 PST 2023

We are doing the listening sessions this spring and basing some of our questions for the sessions on our campus climate survey. We are looking into brining in a consultant. Some folks at western Washington suggested the following when I asked about what they had available:

James McCafferty who is co-Director of the Center for Economic and Business Research (CEBR).
mccaffj at wwu.edu<mailto:mccaffj at wwu.edu>
360.650.2414

[4de22e89-163e-41ec-94bd-566129b6e6a6]<https://www.btc.edu/>하 나 Hannah  ( 수 희 Soo-Hee)  Simonetti (she/her/hers)
Director of Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Institutional Planning & Advancement
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Call: 360.752.8377| Office: Morse Center 207
Mission: Bellingham Technical College provides student-centered,
high-quality professional technical education
for today’s needs and tomorrow’s opportunities.