[DEOC] Welcome to Dr. Luz Garza, Dean for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion

Melanie Dixon mdixon at shoreline.edu
Wed Feb 15 17:07:26 PST 2023

Welcome to the DEOC family and we’re have to have you on the team.

I look forward to meeting you and please do not hesitate to reach out should you need us. 😊

Melanie Dixon
Pronouns: she/her/hers Why pronouns<https://www.mypronouns.org/>?
Vice President of Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Building 1000 (Administration) Room 1019A
Shoreline Community College
www.shoreline.edu<http://www.shoreline.edu/>  |  206-533-6682

[signature_2024456491]

“The practice of love is the most powerful antidote
to the politics of domination.” Bell Hooks~