[DEOC] FW: NWREC Call for Proposals is live!

Charlie Parker CParker at pierce.ctc.edu
Mon Sep 19 11:09:01 PDT 2022

I would love to see some new faces and voices here. Put your proposals in, individual or group presentations.

Best,

Charlie Parker
Vice President for Learning and Student Success, Pierce College District
EDI: CARES (College Access, Retention, and Engagement Services)
P: 253-964-6304
A: 9401 Farwest Dr. SW, Lakewood, WA 98498, Cascade BLD
W:  www.pierce.ctc.edu<http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/>  E: Cparker at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:Cparker at pierce.ctc.edu>

Check out the EDI CARES YouTube Channel!<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmHmB5k-kDJgddEB9mbSfLw>