[DEOC] FOOD ORDER FOR DEOC MEETING DUE

Yadira Rosales Yadira.Rosales at skagit.edu
Wed Oct 12 09:19:42 PDT 2022

Hi All.
Apologize for all the emails, I know we are very busy but we need your lunch information so that we can provide this for you during the meeting on the 20th.
Please take a very quick moment to provide this information. Jewell Evans, Executive Assistant to Dr. Grier is helping us out with this task.
Thank you in advance for your time!  and thank you to those who have already submitted but we are missing a lot of folks still.

Food
Please submit your Panera order by Friday, October 14th with the link below.
https://www.panerabread.com/en-us/app/join-group-order/R5DXU6G
They have the choice of the boxed lunches for sandwiches, and salads, and the "You Pick Two" boxed lunches.