[DEOC] Equity Toolkit for Presidential Searches

Moses, Bennie bmoses at columbiabasin.edu
Wed Nov 16 07:32:49 PST 2022

Hello colleagues,

I am wondering if you had any resources on equity toolkits for Presidential of Cabinet Level Searches, this is for a project I am doing in my doctoral class.  I have these two from Bensimon Associates, but would like to know if there are others that you all have used.

  *   Tools to Redesign the Presidential Search Process for Racial Equity<https://collegefutures.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/bensimon_associates_toolkit_v2_single_page_1102.pdf>
  *   Whiteness Rules: Racial Exclusion in Becoming an American College President<https://collegefutures.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/whiteness-rules-presidential-search_findings-report_final.pdf>

Please share as I am looking to see if there are other options besides what I have. Thank you in advance for considering this request.

Thank you,
Bennie