[DEOC] FW: [DEHPD] Cascadia College: Tenure-Track Faculty and Tribal Liaison –American Indian and Indigenous Studies

Christina Pleasants cpleasants at sbctc.edu
Tue May 24 09:00:55 PDT 2022

Sharing…

[cid:image001.png at 01D86F4C.29B49DD0]

Cascadia College's Humanities Division seeks to amplify and support diverse identities through education, communication, inclusion, and advocacy.  We stand against sexism, racism, ableism, heterosexism, ageism, and the oppressive practices of prejudice, stereotyping, and discrimination.  We welcome you into our Humanities classes; you belong here.
--
DIVERSITY & EQUITY IN HIRING & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT