[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] Re: DEI Training for Supervisors??

Morrison, Roderick rmorrison at tacomacc.edu
Thu May 19 13:08:51 PDT 2022

Hi Phyllis,

The company we are working with is Potential Unleashed Consulting and the contact person has been their President Jahmad Canley (jcanley at potential-unleashed.com<mailto:jcanley at potential-unleashed.com>) Let me know if you or anyone else would like to talk more about the work we are doing with them. Would also be interested in hearing how others have gone about setting up your respective anti-racist trainings.

Take care,
Roderick

Roderick Morrison, J.D. (he/him/his)
Vice President for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
(253) 566-5221
EDI at Tacomacc.edu<mailto:EDI at Tacomacc.edu>

[Email Swish]