[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] Re: DEI Training for Supervisors??

Phyllis Esposito pesposito at everettcc.edu
Thu May 19 10:41:43 PDT 2022

Thanks Robert and Roderick for sharing this is helpful. Roderick I am
wondering if you would mind sharing who you are bringing in to work with
your team. Our committee also thought it would be useful to bring in
someone and I would appreciate having a lead on whom to contact.

Thanks,
Phyllis

--
Phyllis Esposito Ph.D.
Vice President of Diversity Equity & Inclusion
w| tel: 425-388-9979 e| pesposito at everettcc.edu
Pronouns: she/her/hers

*"Without community, there is no liberation...but community must not mean a
shedding of our differences, nor the pathetic pretense that these
differences do not exist.”
 Audre Lorde*