[DEOC] [External] Issues with race/ethnicity in ctcLink conversion

Valencia, Iesha Iesha.Valencia at cptc.edu
Fri May 13 11:37:38 PDT 2022

Hi Margarita,

I believe our campuses went live the same day. I did not hear about this so I will inquire with the ctcLink pillar leads to see if this also occurred at CPTC. I'll circle back.

Iesha

Iesha Valencia (she,her,hers)
Associate Vice President for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Office of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Bldg 17, Rm 210 iesha.valencia at cptc.edu<mailto:iesha.valencia at cptc.edu>  | 253-589-6063
4500 Steilacoom Blvd, SW | Lakewood, WA 98499
Excellence. Experience. Employment. Redefine Education at Clover Park Technical College