[DEOC] A New chapter for me

Parfait Bassalé pbassale at spscc.edu
Thu Mar 31 11:23:53 PDT 2022

Hello esteemed colleagues!

I want to inform you that after five years at South Puget Sound Community College, I will be leaving this summer to start my next personal and professional chapter as an Equity strategist and consultant<http://www.parfaitbassale.com/>.

Thank you for the community you have provided me these last two years. I have learned much from you and have been inspired by your dedication and commitment to advance equity in our system.

My position is already posted here<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/spscc/jobs/3494530/executive-diversity-officer>. Please consider and/or share with your networks.

For those who desire to stay in touch, you can contact me at parfait at parfaitbassale.com<mailto:parfait at parfaitbassale.com>

With gratitude!
Parfait
Parfait Bassalé (He. His. Him)
Executive Diversity Officer
2011 Mottman Road SW | Olympia, WA 98512
Phone:360-596-5356  | Email: pbassale at spscc.edu<mailto:pbassale at spscc.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D6AD34.C84E07F0]
"The better you understand the complexities and imperfections within your own story, the more you begin to expect nuances and imperfections in others'" Le Verbe