[DEOC] FW: Proposed changes to Title IX.

Ha Nguyen hnguyen at sbctc.edu
Thu Jun 23 19:07:56 PDT 2022

Hello, DEOC colleagues – see below re: recent proposed changes to Title IX as I believe some play a dual role as Title IX officers. Best - Ha

[Compass]Ha T. Nguyen (she|her|hers)
Director|Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion
hnguyen at sbctc.edu<mailto:hnguyen at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-1001 • c: 253.279.4299
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>
EDI at SBCTC<https://www.sbctc.edu/about/edi/>

SBCTC Vision
“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives
within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice
in service to our diverse communities.”