[DEOC] [External]Re: DEOC Executive Board Nominations

Valencia, Iesha Iesha.Valencia at cptc.edu
Tue Jun 14 13:45:08 PDT 2022

Hi 😊 It’s commencement day for us. I can probably join for the first 15 minutes but would need to get off after that. Wishing you happy celebrations as you wrap up the year!

In Community,

Iesha Valencia (she,her,hers)
Associate Vice President for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Office of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Bldg 17, Rm 210 iesha.valencia at cptc.edu<mailto:iesha.valencia at cptc.edu>  | 253-589-6063
4500 Steilacoom Blvd, SW | Lakewood, WA 98499