[DEOC] Response Needed: Current Workplan Progress Update

Valencia, Iesha Iesha.Valencia at cptc.edu
Tue Aug 16 11:17:10 PDT 2022

Hi DEOC!

As we prepare for our upcoming retreat, please remember to submit an update regarding the work plan(s) you participated on so that we can assess where we are at and identify our work plan priorities for this upcoming year. Please provide a brief paragraph update by tomorrow, August 17th at 3pm. You can review current workplan's here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yD5SuDXNS5DAPMApmFjUaECDqYjD2PkZoQIvjXoPDXg/edit?usp=drivesdk>.

Current DEOC Working Groups for Work Plan Development

  *   Bill 5194 Action Team
  *   Bill 5227 Action Team
  *   DEO Role Toolkit Group
  *   Website Group

In Community,

Iesha Valencia (she,her,hers)
Associate Vice President for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Office of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Bldg 17, Rm 210 iesha.valencia at cptc.edu<mailto:iesha.valencia at cptc.edu>  | 253-589-6063
4500 Steilacoom Blvd, SW | Lakewood, WA 98499