[DEOC] DEOC summer retreat

Margarita P Banderas margarita.banderas at wwcc.edu
Mon Aug 8 13:25:43 PDT 2022

Hello DEO colleagues!

The executive team is excited to be planning a summer retreat before the beginning of the academic year.

We had tentatively put a hold on August 18th, but we've heard from a few of you that this might not work. To find a time that works for most of us and to have as many folks as possible attend in person, please complete this Doodle<https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bqjKzXDd> poll by the end of the day Tuesday (tomorrow).

The goal is to have an in-person retreat. To help us plan & determine the best date, please mark your availability with "YES" if you're able to attend in person and "MAYBE" if you'd be attending via Zoom.

Thanks,

Margarita

The value of your personal time is priceless, and my working day may not be the same as your working day. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Margarita Banderas   |   Director of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion<https://www.wwcc.edu/equity/>

Pronouns: she/her/ella (Why I share my pronouns<https://www.cultureamp.com/blog/sharing-gender-pronouns-at-work/>)

Walla Walla Community College<http://wwcc.edu/>   |   Bldg. D279

500 Tausick Way   |   Walla Walla, WA 99362

c: (509) 730-6196   |   e: margarita.banderas at wwcc.edu<mailto:margarita.banderas at wwcc.edu>