[DEOC] Introductions

Britten, Robert Robert.Britten at lwtech.edu
Thu Aug 4 10:30:00 PDT 2022

Thank you Brother Parfait. Amanda, welcome to the Commission of Diversity & Equity Officers. We look forward to working with you.

Humbly,

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D8A7ED.25F23E30]
Practical. Purposeful. Promising.
Robert Britten, Executive Director of EDI
W205C | 11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034