[DEOC] FW: Job Description Request

Christina Pleasants cpleasants at sbctc.edu
Fri Apr 22 09:43:16 PDT 2022

Hi there. I don't think my email went through last time. If you have a moment, I could use some job description support:

I'm finalizing a new job description in my area and would like to compare language and impact. Do you have a copy of a job description(s) that you don't mind sharing that addresses the following areas:

  *   EDI & antiracism training and development for faculty and staff (curriculum, implementation, assessment, reporting)
  *   Identity/Affinity centered programming (summits, conferences, workshops, etc.) for students and community members

I appreciate the support and I'm excited to grow my team by one more person!

In Community,

Iesha Valencia (she,her,hers)
Associate Vice President for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Office of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Bldg 17, Rm 210 iesha.valencia at cptc.edu<mailto:iesha.valencia at cptc.edu>  | 253-589-6063
4500 Steilacoom Blvd, SW | Lakewood, WA 98499
Excellence. Experience. Employment. Redefine Education at Clover Park Technical College
[EDI Logo]