[DEOC] Special Guest

Britten, Robert Robert.Britten at lwtech.edu
Wed Apr 20 13:44:53 PDT 2022

Hello Family,

I wanted to inform you that at tomorrow's DEO Meeting we will be joined by Nancy 'Lynn' Palmanteer-Holder. She Director of Tribal Relations & Curriculum Development @ SBCTC and she Leads our American Indian Indigenous Studies Advisory Board (I'm the DEO Representative of this Advisory Board). She will be speaking to us about this work and how we can create synergistic and meaningful relations with Tribal Communities. She will also be able to answer questions we may have about how we as DEO's can lead in this space.

Humbly,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D854BC.CFC61640]
Practical. Purposeful. Promising.
Robert Britten, Executive Director of EDI
W205C | 11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034
T:  (425) 739-8100 X8441 |  robert.britten at lwtech.edu<mailto:robert.britten at lwtech.edu>