[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Issues found after PCD refresh

Deborah Englehardt denglehardt at sbctc.edu
Tue Mar 7 11:20:59 PST 2023

Hello Zoya!

I think there are two possible reasons for this happening. I'd like to eliminate one of the reasons by asking if your Run Control IDs that are unique (i.e. has your initials or your college in the naming) are also experiencing this? 🙂

There have been reported bugs on certain pages where if the Run Control ID is the same as another user, the Run Control ID can update with the other user's parameters. When Jodi was around, she had mentioned this to FirstLinks when it came to jobsets but we've seen it could happen outside of jobsets so that's why we have been telling users that Run Control IDs need to be unique.  😊

The one in your screenshot seems similar to another user's Run Control ID and there is a possibility that that other user has 2022.

If your unique Run Control IDs are having the parameters problems during PCD refresh, please let us know and we'll check with a different team to see if there is an issue with the refresh itself.

Thank you!
Debbie