[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] ALT Loans - session canceled & update

Marjorie Facio mfacio at sbctc.edu
Mon Feb 13 12:25:26 PST 2023

Good afternoon Kim,

The attached email was sent only to colleges that currently need support in transitioning from quick posting financial aid classified item types for the current award year.

I am attaching the email as a reminder, if your college was included in the announcement, please email me to schedule a check in on correcting customer account transactions and reviewing your current financial aid item type configuration.

The following colleges were sent the email:

WA010 - Meeting scheduled
WA130 - Please respond
WA190 - Please respond
WA270 - Please respond
WA280 - Please respond

There are additional colleges we are working with on similar cleanup who had existing tickets with that work in progress.

Before any approach to global processing can be presented, we need to currently address the quick posting of financial aid item types to minimize the risk of double issuing funds to students.

Additionally, we would like to help ensure that the approach to the cleanup needed is specifically tailored to each college as issues such as Charge Priority Lists and Payment Priority can impact how funds need to be re-applied to customer accounts.

We are excited about presenting a best practices for alt loans worksession once this cleanup is complete.

Thank you for your patience and support in this matter.

  *   Marjorie & SF Support Team