[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] ACTION REQUIRED: Financial Aid Updates installing to ctcLink TODAY 5pm to 6pm

Amanda Hoover ahoover at sbctc.edu
Thu Jun 23 08:16:22 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

The FA PRP 2 & 3 regulatory updates from Oracle will be installed to ctcLink today between 5pm and 6pm. Please do not process financial aid in ctcLink during this timeframe. We also ask that you do not perform any Pell or Direct Loan processing (originations, disbursements, or loading COD response files) until after we have been able to validate the changes in ctcLink Friday morning. We will send out a follow up message on the listserv when the functionality is available to you.

If you have an ISIR JobSet scheduled during the deployment timeframe we will be emailing you separately. Dual Processing jobs will not be impacted by this update and can remain on their regular schedule.

As you may have read in a previous post, following the deployment of this update the server cache for ctcLink Campus Solutions will be cleared. This means that you can expect temporary slowness in the morning on Friday until the cache is rebuilt.

Thank you to those who attended the Campus Solutions FA PRPs 2&3 Q&A Session yesterday! Below are links to the session recording and the overview document.

  *   Campus Solutions FA PRPs 2&3 Q&A Session Recording - https://sbctc.webex.com/recordingservice/sites/sbctc/recording/playback/6791a630d49c103ab66f00505681f42e
  *   Financial Aid PRP 2 & 3 Overview document - https://www.sbctc.edu/resources/documents/colleges-staff/it-support/erp/ctclink-accessibility/campus-solutions-financial-aid-prp-2and3-overview.pdf

Thank you,

[Compass]Amanda Hoover
Senior Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
ahoover at sbctc.edu<mailto:ahoover at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1042