[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Query for unmet need

Lee, Rachel rlee2 at olympic.edu
Tue Jun 14 11:25:16 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Is there a query out there that would allow me to pull unmet need for a specific group of students?  I can use student groups, create a spreadsheet, do a comparison, etc., I'm just not sure which query to use.

Thanks,

[Logo Small]
Rachel Lee, M.Ed. | Assistant Director | Financial Aid
1600 Chester Avenue, HSS #103-D | Bremerton, WA 98337-1699
360.475.7163 | Fax 360.475.7471 | RLee2 at olympic.edu<mailto:RLee2 at olympic.edu>
Olympic College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or age in its programs and activities.

Staff are available to assist students in our virtual office<https://zoom.us/my/oc.studentservices> Monday - Thursday, 8am-4:30pm!

To connect:
Click on:  https://zoom.us/my/oc.studentservices
Or dial in with your phone:  1 (253) 215-8782   Enter Meeting ID: 693 824 6429

By including student full name, ctcLink ID, and complete details in every email request, you ensure a more prompt and complete response.