[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Looking for some FA support - consultant anyone?

Lisa Chamberlin lisa.chamberlin at wwcc.edu
Tue Jul 12 10:57:38 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Our FA team has had quite a bit of turnover in the last 6-9 months...so many of the folks who were trained pre GoLive are no longer working for us.  We are looking for 1-2 people who might have time to consult and provide some 1-1 or 1-2 screen share guided training/consulting to help our new folks cross over into the land of PS Awarding and need to build knowledge and confidence.  We are a trailing school, so we are now needing to focus on awarding via PS only for fall and we need help in making the transition.

If you are someone who is interested and may have some time (or know someone who does), please reply to me (lisa.chamberlin at wwcc.edu) directly.

Thanks!

Lisa

Lisa Chamberlin
Dr. Lisa Chamberlin
Dean of Enrollment Strategies and WarriorLink PM
Walla Walla Community College<http://www.wwcc.edu/>
500 Tausick Way |Walla Walla, WA 99362
(509) 524-5145 | lisa.chamberlin at wwcc.edu<mailto:lisa.chamberlin at wwcc.edu>

"The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation
with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better."
-Barbra Pletcher