[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] July 2022 Masking Enhancements UAT Recording

Caitlin Stein cstein at sbctc.edu
Fri Jul 8 11:02:45 PDT 2022

Hello,

Thank you everyone who was able to join the first UAT session for the July 2022 Masking Enhancements. Attached you will find the PowerPoint presentation and Masking Enhancements PFC Testing Excel spreadsheet. The test environment will be open for testing from now until the end of day Wednesday, July 13. If you are looking to test outside of the UAT sessions and need assistance logging into the test environment, please email me at cstein at sbctc.edu<mailto:cstein at sbctc.edu> .

We welcome any feedback/suggestions on the upcoming changes and future phases of masking enhancements as well as any test results you may have recorded in the attached "Masking - PFC Testing Doc - Master Results" Excel spreadsheet. Please send these to Shelia Sloan at ssloan at sbctc.edu<mailto:ssloan at sbctc.edu>. Below are links to the presentation portion of the first UAT session as well as the overview document which is available on the website:

UAT Session 1 Recording<https://sbctc.webex.com/webappng/sites/sbctc/recording/13e68e60e044103abbdf005056812528/playback>

ctcLink July 2022 Masking 2022 Enhancements<https://www.sbctc.edu/resources/documents/colleges-staff/it-support/ctclink/ctclink-masking-2022-enhacements-july-2022.pdf>

As a reminder, we have our second UAT session occurring next week:

Masking UAT Session 2
Monday, July 11, 2022 10:00AM - 3:00PM | (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Join Session 2<https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/j.php?MTID=mdd8d5903fa729a0c1799ae1b7eb00245>

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Thank you!

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]
Caitlin Stein (she/her/hers)
Test Coordinator
cstein at sbctc.edu<mailto:cstein at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1036