[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] REMINDER: Reschedule FA Jobsets and Recurrences

Alan-Michael Alston aalston at sbctc.edu
Tue Apr 26 10:39:46 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

We still see some jobs in a “Completed” status, so please reschedule your jobs if you haven’t done so.  Details are in the reminder below.

You’ll notice that we will be taking Production offline again on the evening of Thursday, April 28.  No jobs are allowed to be running during that time.  We’ll send a notice with instructions on Wednesday, April 27.

We don’t want to cause confusion, so this will be your final reminder to schedule your jobs.  Starting tomorrow, we’ll be focusing on preparing for takedown.  Thank you!

Good morning ctcLink FA Users,

DG6B is officially live in ctcLink! You may now reschedule your jobsets and recurrences! Instructions are attached.

Please review Process Monitor for any jobs that have a Run Status of “Hold”. If they are on Hold, you will need to click on the “Details” link and either Cancel or Restart them before any processes can run in the future. If you do not have access to Cancel or Restart, please submit a ticket to FA Support, listing your User ID, the Process Instance, and what action to take.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D85959.C5F07060]

For those on Dual Processing, please ensure that you reschedule your Dual Processing JobSet and your Track Codes to Checklist Items recurrence. Below are your recurrence times for each. Please review, as your time may have been changed.

Institution Code
College
Track Codes to Checklist Items*
Dual Processing JobSet
WA040
Skagit Valley
5:00 AM
6:00 PM
WA180
Big Bend
4:00 AM
6:00 PM
WA210
Whatcom
4:00 AM
6:00 PM
WA250
Bellingham Tech
5:00 AM
6:00 PM
WA020
Grays Harbor
5:00 AM
6:00 PM
WA260
Lake Washington Tech
5:00 AM
5:00 PM
WA270
Renton Tech
5:00 AM
5:00 PM
WA070
Shoreline
5:00 AM
5:00 PM
WA100
Green River
4:30 AM
7:00 PM
WA050
Everett
4:00 AM
6:00 PM
WA080
Bellevue
1:30 AM
7:00 PM
WA150
Wenatchee Valley
12:00 AM
5:00 PM

*Note: The Track Codes to Checklist Items process is run separate from the Dual Processing JobSet, and will need to be set up as a recurring Process. Be sure to set it to run tomorrow, as it will process in the early hours of the morning. Additional instructions can be found in the Dual Processing Guide https://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/92436/l/1122042-financial-aid-dual-processing-business-processing-guide. (Navigation: Nav Bar > Financial Aid > CTC Custom > CTC Interfaces > FAM > FAM)

More information will follow tomorrow regarding the system lockout this Thursday, April 28th.

Thank you,
FA Support

[Compass]Alan-Michael Alston
Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
Information Technology
aalston at sbctc.edu<mailto:aalston at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4325
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>