[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] FA Processes in Queued Status

Marjorie Facio mfacio at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 7 13:17:30 PDT 2021

Hello,

This issue has been resolved.

Thank you!

FA SUPPORT

From: Marjorie Facio
Sent: Wednesday, July 7, 2021 1:04 PM
To: ctclinkfinaidsupport at lists.ctc.edu
Subject: FA Processes in Queued Status

Hello ctcLink Financial Aid Peoplesoft Users,

We are aware of a system wide issue causing processes to be queued longer than expected.

This is impacting more than one college and more than FA Processes.

We have identified the errant process causing this issue and are working with the user to cancel their process.

No further tickets are necessary. Please pass along this notice to your office SME processing in Peoplesoft.

We appreciate your patience while we get this resolved.

Thank you,
FA SUPPORT

[Compass]Marjorie Facio
Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
mfacio at sbctc.edu<mailto:mfacio at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1836