[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] FAFSA Simplification and Changes to Verification Work Session Follow-Up

Deborah Englehardt denglehardt at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 28 16:07:09 PDT 2021

Good afternoon!

Thank you to those who were able to attend last week's FAFSA Simplification and Changes to Verification work session and providing feedback on the process that we're creating for colleges to respond to the V1 and V5 changes.

We promised to follow up with an email with the query where colleges can enter the V1 checklist and see what packaging statuses the students are in.

Query: QCS_FA_APPLIED_NEED_REVIEW

FYI Canvas has been updated with the PowerPoint presentation and recording. 😊

Pillar Work Session Archive | SBCTC<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/it-support/erp-support/cs-work-session-archive-2020.aspx>

We'll keep you posted on when colleges will be able to test the new V1 waive query and 'V1 waive and add comment' Event ID in PCD.

Thank you,

[Compass]Deborah Englehardt

Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)

1300 Quince Street SE

Olympia, WA 98504-2495

denglehardt at sbctc.edu<mailto:denglehardt at sbctc.edu> • O: 360-704-3979

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>