[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Update: ISIR jobsets from last night

Deborah Englehardt denglehardt at sbctc.edu
Tue Feb 9 13:21:01 PST 2021

Good afternoon!

The source of the problem was a datasource issue connected to FA communications. That is why processes other than your Communications ran to Success.

[cid:a5a4093c-543e-4f51-8a76-02c6ff7a7330]

The issue has been resolved and we usually have colleges delete jobs that run to No Success but because all the other processes ran in your jobset, we don't recommend it this time. We recommend that you go to the process that says No Success and click the Restart Request and click Save. This way you're able to see the issue has been fixed before setting the recurrence back to run tonight or tomorrow morning.  [cid:9f4fc1c1-b912-4e76-8ecc-ce8035f08141]

When you set your recurrence back, please make sure to set it to today or tomorrow depending on if your jobset runs tonight or tomorrow morning. If you leave the date as yesterday, your job will run again as soon as you change it to Active.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Debbie