[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Go-Live Week!!

Alan-Michael Alston aalston at sbctc.edu
Mon Feb 8 11:46:39 PST 2021

Hi Everyone,

I believe you’re all aware of this but it is Go-Live week.  We just welcomed four new colleges to Peoplesoft!  The team is currently hosting support webex meetings for the new colleges and guiding them through the first couple of weeks.  This means you will see a noticeable slowdown in the ticket response rate, especially this week.

If you have a truly critical emergency, please set the priority in your tickets appropriately.  This will help us, help you 😊.  Thanks as always for your patience and Happy Monday!!

[Compass]Alan-Michael Alston
Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
Information Technology
aalston at sbctc.edu<mailto:aalston at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4325
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>