[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Dual Processing Testing

Alan-Michael Alston aalston at sbctc.edu
Wed Aug 4 09:41:49 PDT 2021

Happy Wednesday,

We will be resuming our testing this evening.  Some of you may have noticed some jobset failures last night; we believe this was due to the job scheduling.  We'll try to lighten the load a bit tonight and see if everything holds up.

In case you're wondering, we are gearing up for DG5 and DG6.  Those two deployments will have us running an unprecedent amount of jobsets overnight.  We want to make sure you're not adversely affected.

Thank you!!

[Compass]Alan-Michael Alston
Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
Information Technology
aalston at sbctc.edu<mailto:aalston at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-4325