[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] FW: Submission of Payment Requests - WCG Interim

Kelly Forsberg kforsberg at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 5 11:47:43 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Following the email from WSAC about sending in your payment requests, the Washington College Grant Interim Business Processing Guide has been updated and linked here<http://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/92436/l/848386-wcg-interim-reporting-business-process-guide> at the Ref Ctr.

Please note when running Interim, the file path has changed to reflect the grant name change.  The file path is now /CSTRANSFER/WAxxx/WCG2021/

For those colleges new(er) to the ctcLink system, if you would like an overview of running Interim/reviewing the reports/tracking WASFA students, etc., please reply to this email, and I'll be happy to set something up a Web Ex for everyone tomorrow 10/6.

Thank you much,

Kelly Forsberg
ctcLink Functional Trainer | Financial Aid