[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] SEAG Item types available in ctcLink

Marjorie Facio mfacio at sbctc.edu
Thu Oct 1 13:02:39 PDT 2020

Hello Peoplesoft FA Administrators,

Global Item Types for Student Emergency Assistance Grant (SEAG) funding have been set up in Production and are now available to create your Financial Aid Item Types.
These distinct categories were broken out to better track specific expenses for reporting. For questions regarding the item types and the categories that they apply to, we'll kindly ask the SEAG Administration team to provide detailed answers. Jessica Porter is copied on this email,  please feel free to reach out with questions.

Some colleges may have been using a single "Student Emergency Assistance Grant" as an all inclusive item type for awarding. Moving forward, now that these specific item types have been created, they should be used instead of the existing single SEAG Item type.

Requesting Item Type Activation:

TCC, LCC, and Clark and Pierce have requested these item types be created and made active. If you have not yet submitted a request to have these created for your institution, please submit a request via Solar Winds and we'll get them activated for your college.

Please note the following item type numbers that have been reserved:
Item Type
DESCR
912000001001
SEAG Books Non Disb
912000001002
SEAG Books
912000001003
SEAG Childcare Non Disb
912000001004
SEAG Childcare
912000001005
SEAG Fees Non Disb
912000001006
SEAG Fees
912000001007
SEAG Food Non Disb
912000001008
SEAG Food
912000001009
SEAG Healthcare Non Disb
912000001010
SEAG Healthcare
912000001011
SEAG Housing Non Disb
912000001012
SEAG Housing
912000001013
SEAG Transportation Non Disb
912000001014
SEAG Transportation
912000001015
SEAG Utilities Non Disb
912000001016
SEAG Utilities

Thank you,
FA SUPPORT

[Compass]Marjorie Facio
Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
mfacio at sbctc.edu<mailto:mfacio at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1836