[CTCLDA] CTCLDA SCUP Institutional Planning Workshop

Chance Stewart cstewart at sbctc.edu
Tue Oct 30 17:03:29 PDT 2018

The CTCLDA Executive Board is extremely excited to be hosting
the Society for College and University Planning
at Clover Park Technical College
for two, one-day sessions on November 28th and 29th.

Each day, facilitators from SCUP will present the Planning Institute I where you'll learn the planning process that takes place before you write your goals-planning to plan, stakeholder engagement, environmental scanning, strategic issues.

Learn how to develop a planning process that works with your institution's unique structure, culture, and people (yes, even the skeptics!). Then, use that process to analyze your institution and the world around it. What makes your institution unique? What opportunities will differentiate it? What challenges need to be addressed for it to succeed?

You will return to your institution with tools, techniques, and skills you can use!

There are still open spots for the November 28th session! Please use the following link to register:
https://www.regonline.com/SCUPInstitute1Session2

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.

Chance Stewart, MA
Interim Executive Director
CTC Leadership Development Association
cstewart at sbctc.edu<mailto:cstewart at sbctc.edu>