[CTCLDA] Register Now for the CTCLDA Fall Conference!

Chance Stewart cstewart at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 26 13:56:52 PDT 2018

Hello CTCLDA members!

The CTCLDA is ramping up for a very exciting and busy November!

First, we still have room for people to join us and the Society for College and University Planning for the Planning Institute I workshop. This is a workshop that is designed to help with the strategic planning process. Here is a small excerpt from the SCUP website,

"Learn how to develop a planning process that works with your institution's unique structure, culture, and people (yes, even the skeptics!). Then, use that process to analyze your institution and the world around it. What makes your institution unique? What opportunities will differentiate it? What challenges need to be addressed for it to succeed? You will return to your institution with tools, techniques, and skills you can use."

The session on the 28th has many spots open. You can follow this link to register: https://www.regonline.com/SCUPInstitute1Session2

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D46D33.C328FCF0][cid:image006.png at 01D46D33.C328FCF0]The Fall 2018 Conference is just around the corner as well.

We will be finishing our year-long theme of Organizational Health with Dr. Lucy Arellano. Dr. Arellano will focus on disentangling the link between community and technical college structures and student success.

We are still looking for those that would like to share their research or their best practices at the conference. There is an informational flyer attached to this email. Please send in your proposals by October 31st to be considered.

Please join us November 30th by registering today! https://www.regonline.com/ctcldafall2018conference

Don't forget that the college that brings the biggest cohort to the conference will be presented with the a candy bouquet to celebrate their support of the CTCLDA and our programs. Pierce College is still the leader in registrations but Clover Park Technical College and South Puget Sound CC are quickly catching up!

If you are interested in the CTCLDA Leadership Academy and have not reached out to me, there is still time. Send me an email and I can let you know how you can get involved.

Looking forward to seeing your presentation proposals and seeing each of you at our events this November!

Chance Stewart, MA
Interim Executive Director
CTC Leadership Development Association
cstewart at sbctc.edu<mailto:cstewart at sbctc.edu>