[CTCLDA] Register for the CTCLDA Fall Conference Now!

Chance Stewart cstewart at sbctc.edu
Thu Oct 18 09:39:45 PDT 2018

Hello CTCLDA Members!

This is a reminder that the CTCLDA Conference is just around the corner.  We want everyone to join us as we explore the question of how we create the organizations that out students need us to be. We are still accepting proposals for conference presentations as well. I have the call for proposals attached and conference information.

Organizational Health
at
Clover Park Technical College

Our Keynote Presenter will be Dr. Lucy Arellano
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D466C5.1171D410]

Dr. Arellano will focus on disentangling the link between community and technical college structures and student success.

We have a special room rate at the Lakewood Best Western of $107 +taxes. The hotel is a little over a mile away from Clover Park Technical College. Please give them a call and reference the CTC Leadership Group for the discount. The website for the hotel follows:
https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-details.48021.html?ssob=INBWI0058G&cid=INBWI0058G:groups:48021:201810

Please join us November 30th by registering today!
https://www.regonline.com/ctcldafall2018conference

The CTCLDA has enjoyed good attendance to our events in the past but I want our future to be great. With this in mind, I would like to offer a challenge to all of our members.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D466C5.1171D410]

I have made a custom candy bouquet for the event. The college that brings the most members will be presented this bouquet and be able to enjoy it at the conference. They will also have bragging rights until the Winter conference. Pierce College has the most registrations at this point and I look forward to seeing who can challenge their top spot.

Looking forward to seeing your presentation proposals and seeing each of you at our events this November!

Chance Stewart, MA
Interim Executive Director
CTC Leadership Development Association
cstewart at sbctc.edu<mailto:cstewart at sbctc.edu>