[CTCLDA] FW: CTCLDA Fall Conference and Call for Proposals

Chance Stewart cstewart at sbctc.edu
Tue Oct 9 15:05:09 PDT 2018

Hello CTCLDA Members,

It looks like I had a few mistakes in the Call for Proposals. I had misspelling Dr. Arellano's name and the date for the conference was incorrect. I have made these adjustments and here is a fresh copy.

https://www.regonline.com/ctcldafall2018conference

Chance Stewart, MA
Interim Executive Director
CTC Leadership Development Association