[Ctclda] Feedback Needed: OER definition and Criteria

Jennifer Whetham jwhetham at sbctc.edu
Wed Nov 23 09:18:58 PST 2016

Dear CTCLDA members:

A new code has been added to the SBCTC Coding Manual to mark courses that use OER as primary materials for the delivery of the course.

Since the initial integration with PeopleSoft, we have identified some critical issues regarding the definition and criteria of this code.

SBCTC eLearning and Open Education would like your feedback, as well as the reasoning that informs it.

Please click the link below to participate:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OERcode<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surveymonkey.com%2Fr%2FOERcode&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEUVX5e61pb5QiMSqvNPpGFWafONw>

Please Note:

*         This is NOT an anonymous survey. It is a confidential feedback form for your thoughts. Your name and institution are required fields as we may reach out for further discussion.
*         This is NOT an attempt to reach a statewide agreement on the OER definition and criteria. This effort is simply to increase the clarity and ease-of-use of the OER code in the SBCTC Coding Manual.
*         This survey is designed for Washington Community and Technical College (WA CTC) System faculty members, staff, and administrators only. Please kindly disregard this message if you are not part of WA CTC system.

Thank you for your participation. Please do feel free to contact Boyoung Chae (bchae at sbctc.edu) if you have any questions regarding this survey.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Whetham

Jennifer Locke Whetham
Program Administrator, Faculty Development
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: (360) 704-4354| f: (360) 704-4419 |
mailto:jwhetham at sbctc.edu|@jwhethamsbctc | assessmentlearningteaching.wordpress.com<http://www.assessmentlearningteaching.wordpress.com/>